This ice breaker is a fun take on the idea of filling. Assign one person to be the group’s timer and another as the interviewer. The interviewer will ask each student questions from the list below and they will have 30 seconds to answer as many questions as they can.
- What is your favorite pie filling?
- What food can you eat until you are too full?
- How much money does it take to fill your car with gas?
- How full is your dirty laundry basket right now at home?
- When was the last time your phone storage was full?
- Do you like to have a full schedule on the weekends or an empty one?
- What is your favorite doughnut filling?
- How many balloons do you think it would take to fill this room?
- Have you ever tried to fill someone’s desk drawer with rice?